You had the search filters set to use "OR" instead of "AND", so adding search terms could only add results, not limit them. I've changed them all to AND.
You had an older version of rsobj.php... I uploaded the latest version.
You didn't have a value set for the default selections for the number of beds and baths. I added value="" to fix those.
You removed the comma from the displayed price column, not the search. I've changed it to remove it from the search column.
I also had to remove the dollar sign.
I also had to convert it to an integer to do a range search.
Since it was hand edited you will not be able to use the server behavior to update the code anymore.
I wrote the resulting query to the page, so you can see what is happening. This was helpful when debugging your issues.