Yes, the secondary installer ran and I closed and reopened Dream Weaver after the secondary install.
After that I uninstalled the extension and deleted the DW cache, re-installed the extension as per above, still no-go.
I’ve noticed after playing with it that I can’t even create record sets, I can connect to a database though.
FYI: This is a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system, I have multiple versions of DW installed some with extensions installed. The CS6 version that I have installed this into has no other extensions installed. All DW’s are from Adobe CC
There is no WebAssist folder inside the \shared directory.
Also installed in DW CC same issue.