close ad
Install the LAtest Updates to Work with CC 2017 and CC 2018
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Future plans

Thread began 9/21/2015 11:02 am by Nico | Last modified 11/16/2017 3:17 pm by Nico | 6014 views | 122 replies

Mike

Originally Said By: Rokon
  Dear Ray

I am one of the old InterAKT extension user and I have all of their extension and developed several sites and after that the sad news we all know, later I purchased many extensions from DMX Zone but unfortunately their system is tooooo much complex to me, it kills lot of time and their system really I don't like. Now what I found that your WA extensions are much closer to the my beloved InterAKT extension.

I was reading the forum here and trying to understand about WA and I feel that I might go for your extension as it seems it will serve me also it seems that you are a helpful person and that is what a customer expect.  

The biggest problem with the DMXzone's extensions is with the complete code lock.
For any problem, you need to contact their technical support and you cannot do it yourself.
I waited weeks (in some cases, months) to wait for the resolution of the problems encountered (a lot of problems... the biggest problem was with the lack of support of the IE browsers).
I prefer old server-side technology (with the possibility to modify the php code by itself).
It's very curious to note that DMXzone does not use its client-side technology on their website (see the source code of their home page). Themselves probably don't trust too much in the code generated by their extensions (perhaps also for the inevitable problems with SEO activity generate from their client-side code).
Old InterAKT and WebAssist offer more guarantees!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...