close ad
Install the LAtest Updates to Work with CC 2017 and CC 2018
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Future plans

Thread began 9/21/2015 11:02 am by Nico | Last modified 11/16/2017 3:17 pm by Nico | 5963 views | 122 replies

Patrice

Weighing in with my 2 cents.
The gap that WA fills for me is in DataAssist stuff. There is a competitor out there, but I'm not impressed with them. I don't use WA for any front end stuff, but the ability to build out an admin for all the php/mysql pages is a god-send. Before discovering WA, I was doing it manually and it took forever. DataAssist is wonderful. It does crash a bit more than I would prefer, but I've learned to shut down every single thing to help the DW "leak" that has been well documented (it helps to reboot before doing anything, close all the DW pallets, and just have one simple page open with nothing going on).

I am so hoping that there is an update and that will include a newer version of the CK Editor which is always an issue with clients on mac Safari.

I am confident that Ray won't leave anyone high and dry. He has been most honorable over the years in his personal help, going out of his way anytime I was confused or made an error. Back in the day, when I was doing some serious carts, he spent countless hours with me, at no charge, meeting my clients' needs.

I trust Ray to do whatever he can to make us all happy in the end.

"Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright, it is not the end." - The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...