close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Another "Transaction Not Completed"

Thread began 7/16/2017 8:09 pm by braduhl | Last modified 7/27/2017 12:07 am by braduhl | 1385 views | 19 replies

braduhl

Hi Ray,

This error was occurring as both the generated code was appearing to combine both the OrderShipFirstName & OrderShipLastName and cram them into a column called OrderShipName that did not exist in the Orders Table. This has been fixed, but I'm still getting an error (see attached) when paying with credit card via Paypal Payments Pro. The error is "The transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid address". I have verified that all addresses on the cat_confirm.php page are full https: addresses and appear to be correct - so I am not sure what it could be.

I am not sure what to do at this point. I have even re-run all the WebAssist Server Behaviors on the page, and re-set all the number_format() coding just to make sure everything was fresh and set correctly.

I know you have spent quite a bit of time going back and forth with me trying to help. Is this something we should handle with a premium support request? I would be happy to pay you for your time is we could just get this resolved.

The issues I am still needing help with are:

Credit Card Payment (On-Site) with Paypal Payments Pro

1. The discussed error (see attached)

2. Writing to the Orders Table not occurring.

3. Email confirmation not sending.

Payment via Paypal:

1. Back to getting a Blank Paypal Screen when processing payment. At a loss on this one too.

Please let me know if you would like me to try anything else or how you would like to proceed. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Brad

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...