Got It Working
Oddly when I left the default names for the pages (studentRoster_search.php, studentRoster_details.php, etc.) in the Webassist UI and created the pages, the pages now work. Before I was changing the filename to (studentSearch.php, studentDetail.php, etc). I'm not sure why, but I got thinking about the issues I've been having, and they all seem to have started when I changed the filenames in the Webassist UI. I input my info (after updating the extension and removing previous pages) and things seem to work (so far). I hope this helps you troubleshooting the issue, please keep me posted as I would like to change filenames as before, but this at least has been some progress.