What is really odd to me is on the results page, when I change ONLY the infractions to addComparisonFromList it changes the results of the licensestat or the specialties fields and returns ALL records.
The single infractions dropdown works correctly. If I add a second it shows a result of ALL records on the first dropdown only, the second one works correctly.
In the database the licensestat and specialties columns are INT (store as an array ie: 1,2,3) and the infractions is Varchar and stores as ADDR,BNSR,etc.. I realize now I should have made the infractions the same as the other 2 but to change it now would require changing the whole back end (which you helped me with extensively).
Im not sure I know exactly how to do what you recommended but I am going to try.