close ad
Help us test the new Databridge BETA with MySQLi support
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Future plans

Thread began 9/21/2015 11:02 am by Nico | Last modified 1/31/2018 12:21 pm by Nico | 8801 views | 189 replies

Bello

I really feel you Ray as much as it not easy doing all these on your own (my understanding is the company is now much smaller). Trying to keep up with all of us and also sitting down to code. We in Africa believe so much in whites that whatever they do is always perfect and there is this trust of reliance and continuity. Sadly if a white man bids for a project alongside a black man in my country, the white will be offered the contract even if the black man is more qualified.
And when i put my credit card on a foreign site in the US, i believe my money is safe and also I can trust the merchant which in no doubt Webassist has proven - in support, quality of plugin etc. Love you guys...nevertheless in continuity, its reli been a challenge....I am a user of Developer Toolbox by Adobe (InterAkt - that Romania company, oooh sweet plugins), they are great but for no reason they sold to Adobe and users where left in the dark including me. This brought me to Webassist and already the signs i am seeing aint good, i had to move to DMX just in case. I think i somewhat prefer Webassist in some areas to DMX but the sincere truth is they look more promising (For now).
With my fear and trust issues now, i had no other option than to go back to the book and start learning programming all over again so i can catch up with a lot of things and i noticed - wow! i have a long way ahead of me but i just have to (A blessing in disguise). I do not want to be left in the dark ever again nor disappoint my clients, the trust is high.
Someone once suggested Webassist as a standalone or something, i think it is worth exploring...or maybe webassist could come as a plugin for other IDEs like Visual Studio Code, PHP Storm, Eclipse or so(as an option)...there must be a turn around somewhere....I see webassist moving up and its my prayer (I am a believer) AND MEN I LOVE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...