Your page that set the session didn't have session_start() at the top, so the session variable was never properly saved. I've added that to make sure the session value was properly stored.
You were settng it to 1006, and that row didn't exist, so I've updated it to use 1009.
I also see that you have a binding for the boSiteID column in the update even though it is an autonumber. I removed that as well.
Now the update appears to be working.
You can copy the queryobj.php file from your live site and replace it in your dreamweaver user configuration folder at:
shared/webassist/database/queryobj.php and it will use the updated file in any future applications.