You should be able to
1) add a column to your database to store the images.
2) Add input type="File" fields to your page that updates the profile (make sure your form has enctype="multipart/form-data")
3) Apply the webassist File Upload server behavior to move the files to the folder where you want them on your server
4) Use the file upload "server file name" bindings to save the uploaded file name into your database
5) refer to the uploaded file to display it in an image tag wherever you want
Where are you getting stuck?