I'm getting the thank-you page, and changes are being saved to the server.
Thanks for noticing that I had two instances of UE in the code. DW kept crashing because of that debug code and at some point I had to redo the UE; I didn't realize the old code was still there. So now, I thought that by deleting the first instance of the code, and saving only the instance that goes with waue_update_self_2.php, that would solve the problem. Unfortunately it did not - I still did not get an email after submitting. So then I thought, maybe it doesn't like that I'm sending and receiving from the same email (the webmaster email, which I'm using as a test). So I changed the MailTo address to my normal email address. But still I get no email. Yes I've uploaded the changes. I can't imagine what else might be wrong. 2 files attached. Please see request in PM.