In the file:
on line 207
The form has a width set to 25%, that is causing the border to cut off the other 75% of the form. Just remove that and it should display properly.
Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.
These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now. Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.