close ad
WARNING PC USERS: Do Not Install the DREAMWEAVER CC 2017 Update »
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Sagepay Version 3

Thread began 4/15/2015 1:58 am by J7HNW | Last modified 8/17/2015 3:31 pm by J7HNW | 2523 views | 54 replies

J7HNW

Ray

Mhash and Mcrypt are installed. What do we need to do now ? Also when will the fix be available for all other sites we have using Ecart with Sagepay please ?

John

****************************ADDED 14th May ************************************

Also customers are getting regular reminders

Hi John,
Is this upgrade all in hand – I do get regular messages from them checking we have it in hand!
I have chased SagePay again today for that encryption password – as soon as I hear anything I will let you know.
Best regards
Jo

Sent: 13 May 2015 18:01
Subject: You need to upgrade to Sage Pay Version 3

Can't view this email? View it online

You need to upgrade to Sage Pay Version 3
Changes are needed for you to continue processing payments without any interruption to your Sage Pay service.
The deadline for upgrading to Sage Pay Version 3 is July 31st 2015, after which you will not be able to process payments and support for your current version of Sage Pay will be discontinued.

How do I upgrade?
Technical changes will need to be made to your Sage Pay settings.

I have a developer
Forward this email to your web developer who can upgrade your account using the technical guides provided.

I do not have a developer
Get technical help from a Sage Pay approved partner – look out for the ‘V3 compliant’ badge in the partner directory.

If you would like more information about keeping up with latest technology, contact Sage Pay through your usual channels. You may also want to read our blog detailing how changes to Google's mobile search algorithm (known as 'mobilegeddon') mean that upgrading to Version 3 is more important than ever before.

If you have already migrated to Sage Pay Version 3, please disregard this message.

Please note our current Terms and Conditions have been amended, visit our website to view.

This email was sent to jo@weerideuk.co.uk because your email preferences are set to receive Sage Pay notifications. Should you wish to be removed please unsubscribe here.

Sage Pay
3rd Floor, The Angel Building, St John Street, London, EC1V 4AB
Tel. 0845 111 4455 Fax. 0845 111 4456
Visit our website
© Copyright 2014 Sage Pay Europe Limited. All rights reserved

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...