Good one...didn't think of that....didn't work though.
Also, I loaded the program at work which has all the same programs as my home computer and it worked so I did it up their. Then I exported the perference through the preference manager then brought it home and the preference manager at home kept saying not a sculptor file...except one xml that accepted it but did nothing and did not show up as a saved preset. Also, at work I noticed during adding boxes (divs) the program would add a bunch of number at the end of the named item (example: headerRightBox1212123) and it would put that in the css file.
Any other idea on fixing the preview button.