View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

NOT COOL, Webassist!

Thread began 9/08/2009 8:11 pm by meegan76727 | Last modified 10/27/2009 1:48 pm by meegan76727 | 7954 views | 46 replies

bundle

True

Truth be told, I didn't come to the forum with any intention of all of this. I had written the sales department and I had moved on. I came to the forum looking around for Snow Leopard comments and found this thread out of curiosity because it was at the top of the list. So I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents in case other people were having similar experiences. What's so hard with the web is that the tone of a message can't be communicated, so it can often sound annoying unintentionally. But of course sometimes it is intentional too, and then it's often just an outlet for people to vent before they move on.

I guess that in a perfect world it would have been nice as consistent customer to be given more of a heads up about a discount right when a product is released instead of popping up a month or two later. It would also be easier to move had the difference in price been less than $200. That's a chunk of change. I mean, what did they expect? Why not offer the discount at the beginning, maybe to just the people signed up for the newsletter, and then raise the price afterward?

And, truth be told, I'm in the same economic boat as WebAssist. I'm an independent freelancer struggling to get by in a down market. So it goes both ways. I'm one of those "Americans that can't afford health insurance," whereas I bet that's not an issue for the folks at WebAssist. I guess that's why I've chosen to part of this dialogue. That money was a significant loss for me, making it very hard to move on.

The subscription thing doesn't bother me at all either. I'd much rather own than rent the tools I use to make a living. But hopefully that option will attract a whole other group of people for WebAssist. Options are always a good thing.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...