iRite insertion changes the page css layout
I have used DataAssist to create an update page - Works perfectly.
I then removed 1 textfield and replaced it with the iRite.
The functionality is fine, however the iRite caused the page and menu system on that page to go out of whack after it was installed/inserted onto the page.
I believe that it may be a css problem but don't know which of your iRite CSS files is doing the damage.
I attached a zipped file with 2 asp pages on it. One is the update page that works fine, the other is the page using the iRite, included both for comparison.
Menu css file included. I couldn't include the iRite folder or DataAssist folder because they were too big to be attached.