View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

NOT COOL, Webassist!

Thread began 9/08/2009 8:11 pm by meegan76727 | Last modified 10/27/2009 1:48 pm by meegan76727 | 7731 views | 46 replies

Hearing versus Reacting

I'm not sure why people like "office172461" think customer complaints are so awful. The customer is what supports the life of the business. Their feedback is integral to growth, if one can really listen to what's being expressed rather than just hearing it as whining.

I don't think my issue with losing $200 because I bought a product less than a month earlier is irrelevant or a pain-in-the-butt that shouldn't be mentioned in a community forum. It was national news when the same thing happened with Apple.

"Ray Borduin," the way I see it, no one expects a business to not be profitable. But lowering prices on products can actually be profitable when it's used to encourage loyal, targeted customers to return again and again and buy more. In the long term, that good relationship will yield more profit through trust and respect, not to mention the reward of their recommendations to industry colleagues. If someone is complaining to the company it most likely means they will eventually complain to colleagues if the dissatisfaction continues. In the end, I would guess the profit loss would be much, much greater overall than just concerns one product's lowered price.

WebAssist offers great products...products that are targeted to specific professionals. Keeping them happy is going to do more than attempting to replace them. Just my opinion obviously.

To date, I have spent $1,244.88 with WebAssist. Is offering $200 that was offered to others as a promotion really such a big deal that it's going to damage the company?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Ease of use

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...