Any ETA on the Design Extender update?
Just wondering when you think the Design Extender update will be ready. I've got a project that I need to start next week sometime and will wait if you think the update will be ready by the end of next week. I know this must be a mammoth PIA for you guys so I'll be patient. Sure seems like Adobe ought to check with the major extension providers before making systemic changes like that.
Anyway, just hoping it'll be ready by the end of next week?
Until then I'm setting up the databases and love the new mysqli extension! Makes my life so much easier.