1. I did go ahead and change the 'from' email address from the dynamic one to a static one - a valid email on the englobal domain/server.
2. I guess I don't understand the random nature of this failure - it will work when I first create the form and for the first 3 or 4 times I upload the revised form with more fields and then it will just fail.
3. This time, I've been very methodical and careful to create presets for both the 'group' and the 'contents' and every time I make a save - I write over the current preset. Every time I save, I also make sure the form function tab is still set to email the form contents
4. I only have two fields required now - name and email - I'm putting in same info now as I did when the form worked so that should not be the issue - I tried not entering anything - and the red outline and message let's me know I need to add some data.
5. There was 'one' time that the form failed and first and I tried again because I wasn't sure of the image - I entered it in again and it worked.
6. I tested entering in obviously incorrect data on both the captcha and the question/answer - to test the validation since you said that was an issue - however, when I entered in wrong data - I got not no response from the page. It just said invalid=true. This seems like an error on your part, because the security group was a present that came straight out of the box from you. I clicked on the 'set' in that group and say that two different validation messages are there - but they never showed up on my page when I entered in bad answers.
7. Just to be sure it wasn't an issue with the captcha (always entering in the wrong answer) I took it out and tested again - of course it still failed.
8. current form is http://englobal.com/contact_5CEMS_analyzer_data.php