close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Checkout Page Hangs

Thread began 8/13/2014 12:56 pm by Mike Perry | Last modified 8/19/2014 4:15 pm by Mike Perry | 2466 views | 29 replies

Mike Perry

There are still massive issues. . .

For me the site works after a fashion in IE11 -- I do get the flash of the Progress image the first time I press the Submit button on the Checkout page, and then I can click it again and it works. In Firefox (31) Safari and Firefox on a Mac, and Chrome the page hangs at the first click. I've commented out the DB inserts, and the problem remains.

Could one of the support files be corrupted??

ETA:

I've completely rewritten from scratch the three pages (activitypass.php, sponsorship.php and cart.php), and rerun the Checkout wizard. Clean site, copied only the CSS files and form XML files to cut down the needed time. With just the "stock" DB insert Server Behaviors and looking for blanks in the PHP code the checkout page still hangs locally and online

Getting very frustrating. . . This is a simple two page purchase site -- I get my hand coded pages working, but the wizard-created pages are just failing epically. . .

ETA 2: Reinstalled all WA extensions to a clean Configuration folder. When I try to run the Checkout Wizard I now get the attached error . I think it occurs writing to checkout.php.

Do I need to reinstall DW??

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...