View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

NOT COOL, Webassist!

Thread began 9/08/2009 8:11 pm by meegan76727 | Last modified 10/27/2009 1:48 pm by meegan76727 | 7959 views | 46 replies

Scott Keller

You all are really unbelievable...

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  We aren't dropping the monthly charge for anyone. They offered to waive the startup fee, which means you would get to join the subscription program and get the first month for $1. If that isn't appealing to you, then the subscription program isn't appealing to you and you can continue to purchase and own extensions as you do now.

You are getting the same deal as everyone else, and unfortunately even I can't help you get more than that.  

Mr Borduin,

I paid $667 now a month and a week ago (after many days of interaction here).

As an in your face example of how I got hosed, if I want to get a version of CSS Sculptor that someone paying $20 a month without having paid anything but a $79 subscription startup, I will have to pay $50 after having paid $667 a month and a week before, because it was a few days over a month that you released this upgrade??? And that's just for one extension of the many that I purchased.

To be put on equal footing with people who didn't support you when you didn't offer a subscription, you are asking me to flush about $600 of my hard earned money down the drain for a little over two weeks of use.

All I was asking for was to convert to the subscription plan that got offered for the first time less than 3 weeks after I dropped all that cash. You say "the subscription plan is not for me". That's bunk. It's throwing away $600 that's not for me.

I have tried to remain reasonable in the hopes that someone at your company would see that I got caught in a perfect storm of bad timing and your inflexible policies, goaded on my a marketing claim that I would not be able to save %20 after that date, but with no clue that you would be offering a subscription plan a little over 15 days (the inflexible no refund time period) later. But noone there seems willing to admit that the policy is completely unreasonable in this case.

I have never felt so completely ripped off in my 48 years of existence. Because I can't get satisfaction from this company, you have turned me into an enemy instead of a friend. I will be badmouthing your company at every opportunity for the rest of my life. Hopefully, I will cost you much more than the amount you have cost me. I'm sorry it has come to this, but I'm much more sorry that I spent my hard earned money on products from people who don't value their customers.

Look for posts denigrating your company all over the Internet and don't even think about suing for libel, because the truth is a valid defense in those cases.

Yours truly,

Scott

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...