View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Yearly or monthly subscription?

Thread began 9/15/2009 8:48 am by Brad Lawryk | Last modified 9/15/2009 3:20 pm by Brad Lawryk | 2810 views | 15 replies

Brad Lawryk

So now it's not a one-time fee as stated on the site. Again, just more misleading ......

You guys complain about the negativity on the forums ... yet you guys create them. Seriously I do feel for you Community Experts and others, especially Ray, who know there stuff inside and out when it comes to the extensions.

But for example just today we had some experts telling us it was a one time and now some saying it isn't. If the people involved don't even know, then how do you think us paying public feel?

I own the majority of extensions and really all I use now is Sculptor (75%) of the time and on occasion if its a 'very simple' dynamic solution I'll use DataAssist - but I usually end up going back to Adobe Developer Toolbox 90% of the time after trying Data Assist first. The rest I have all but abandoned. Some extensions like Site Assist I have totally uninstalled.

And again, I apologize to guys like Ray and to some of the experts for my own negativity. I was an InterAKT Community Expert and am now an Adobe Community Expert so I know what you guys are going through. But I have never been more frustrated with a company or products than I am with WebAssist. And again, I don't think its fair for the representatives on here to take the brunt - but its the only avenue to vent we have when we are so often frustrated.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...