Just to keep all followers of this thread up to date, here's what BlueHost has responded with:
We cannot make that change for you. Your developer could input that into your code, or you can set that variable in your php configuration.
To edit your default php settings on your VPS/Dedicated server you will need to access the PHP Configuration Editor
If you have already set your WHM Password skip to step 4.
1. Set a root password by logging into the cPanel -> click on hosting -> clicking the server sub tab -> Clicking Access Management -> Set root password
2. Login to the WHM by going to yourdomain.com/whm -> the username is root, password is what you set it to in the previous step
3. If this is your first time to WHM click on Exit to WHM on the bottom of the page.
4. Use the search box in the top left hand corner of your script to find "PHP Configuration Editor"
5. You should be able to edit most basic settings on this page however if the setting you are looking for is not listed, Check the Advanced Mode on the top to view more settings.
6. Search for Max_execution_time and set that to 0. then make sure to press save at the bottom.
It sounds like something we can handle on our own.