I recently upgraded to ecart6 however now when I open an older site with ecarts created by earlier versions I have issues. Whenever I try to open the eCartXX_PHP.php file or any other file related to eCart, Dreamweaver hangs up. I get "Not Responding" and a spinning cursor. I'm sure one of the scripts in the upgrade is not completing. (product already activated when the hang up occurs).
I decided to uninstall the upgrade, however this is a very dirty uninstall. I get error messages every time Dreamweaver starts. See attachments.
Can't go forward and can't go backward. Very frustrated and not liking Webassist very much right now.