View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

NOT COOL, Webassist!

Thread began 9/08/2009 8:11 pm by meegan76727 | Last modified 10/27/2009 1:48 pm by meegan76727 | 7709 views | 46 replies

Scott Keller

Is this what you call "working with me"???

Below is the email I received from Sales. She states that this is "well past the 15 day refund period", but I'm not asking for a refund, I'm asking for a transfer. I don't want a penny back, I just don't want to have paid close to $700, when if I would have waited 15 days, I would have been able to pay $19.95 per month for more software and automatic updates. I hope someone there can see my point. I just happened to make a major purchase of your software at the wrong time by a few days, and NOTHING can be done??? I would hope the president of your company could see the validity of my point. Again, I am buying this as an individual who won't even be making money off of it for probably the first year or so.

Anyway, here is the email I got when I contacted sales:

Hi Scott,

Unfortunately because you made your purchases on 8/11/09, you are well past the 15 day refund period. The only thing we can offer you is to waive the activation fee if you would like to enroll in the program.

Kind Regards,

Laura Savelli
Sales Representative
800.886.0130 x136

I wrote back an email to Laura which ask her to escalate this matter. The offer she made ($79 dollars off of activation, since if I ordered the plan, I could have gotten it for that), is tantamount to throwing nearly $600 in the toilet because I ordered your software at precisely the worst time that I could have (and was cajoled into it with the 20% off offer that ended the next day). In fact, it wasn't until yesterday that I got a chance to start using the software. Check my activation history.

I feel like my offer is perfectly reasonable. I would be willing to accept losing a month of the subscription, since I bought the software a month ago today. As a VP in the company, I trust that you want to be fair to your customers and have them work with you to get other customers, which I would certainly do. I am looking for a win-win, but am being offered a win-lose, paying fully for a large portion of the software you offer, then a month later paying fully for a subscription to that same software that I bought only a month earlier. HELP!

Thanks for anything you can do.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Ease of use

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...