I fixed a few of the problems I was having. ?invalid=true. I put in the die($WAFV_Errors); code and it gave me an error of 4 which was for the fax field validation. Seems that when I went into the WA UI to edit the email settings, it put the validations back in that were in the original form. But I fixed it and it successfully sent the form.
There still seems to be a bug in the software. Even though I have unchecked the fields that I don't want validated, every time I go into the UI, it adds the validation back in.
But, right now, the problem is the attachment. Although it was uploaded into the proper folder on the server, it did not come in with the email. I verified in the WAUE Interface, that the fieldname is selected in the Manage Attachments section.
And thanks for your assistance!