eCart 6.0.3 Update
I have just updated both Databridge and eCart t the new releases of 1.1.8 and 6.0.3 respectively.
After updating I created (tried to) the checkout pages as per the eCart checkout wizard.
I wanted to have the database function added to my system. All was well until I tried to choose the order details table, when I try to define the preset all I get is a completely blank form (see attached images) One works and the other doesn't.
Then as it creates the pages I get a error message
Access to C:\users\.....\appdata\roaming\adobe\Dre....cs6\en_us\confi....\shared...\WebAssist\eCart\Checkout was denied.
This happens twice every time I run the wizard.
I have deleted the cache and reset Dreamweaver and tried 3 or 4 times and produce the same results.
Although the wizard generates the pages I'm not too sure if they are completely accurate
Also I've notice that when I get to the form set up It shows both billing and shipping but only shipping on the checkout form is produced
I have tried the checkout and all seems OK but the records do not save in either table as the server behaviors shows "NO TABLE FOUND" even though they exist in the database and the shipping details has been mapped accordingly