close ad
Install the LAtest Updates to Work with CC 2017 and CC 2018
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

DataBridge 1.1.6 - Error in uiInitialize: TypeError: XMLString has no properties

Thread began 1/19/2014 1:40 pm by cal114936 | Last modified 2/05/2014 5:42 pm by cal114936 | 1343 views | 18 replies

John LangerBeta Tester

Hi Jason,

A new day and fresh mind works wonders.

I deleted the autosave.xml file again and restarted DW CC. I then set up a new site definition and proceeded to create several DataAssist pages using the built in presets. All with no difficulty. tables created as well.

I then (Having deleted all previously created files so a new site basically) created an admin area using the preset that I had created when it all went wrong. Again I got the error messages. So I attempted to delete the preset in the preset manager but it wasn't listed. I found the file in the configeration folder and deleted it there.

I then started again. A deleted the autosave.xml file and restarted DW. I then created the datassist pages from scratch and save the preset again. This time all the pages were created successfully with no errors.

On the original site I was updating a previous webassist set of admin pages made several months ago with a previous version. I can only assume that there was a conflict in there somewhere.

There was one thing though:

I has two tables in the database. the second one was to use as a dop down menu to select a category. When I went to the configure field settings dialogue page abd set the category to "menu". When I clicked on the lightning bolt it didn't pick up any tables "No tables found".

No problem as I'm proficient enough t add the funtionality by hand but.... just thought I'd flag it up.

Anyway I'm happy.

John

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...