My activated WA site import is now asking for activation again.
I have had that version some time. Why would it suddenly stop working. This is the activation code I found - <Moved> -though it may be for the earlier version. I went to my account to download again and can't find any of all the downloads I have previously purchased from you. I have several DW extension including the site builder.
Emails I could have used would include admin, webmaster or mimbee @on-line-biz.com or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Could you please find my account and let me know if my version if WAsite import is still current and what I should do to get it going again. Thanks, Miriam