It did work fine when I tested the other day.
In the time that I was awaiting your reply the customer had me replace FedEx with UPS, which I was able to make work with no issues. We published that version to get him going but still need to utilize the FedEx version for accuracy.
I retrieved the working copy from the server but had to adjust the Add to Cart functionality. This seems to have reverted it back to where it will not shipping on any unit over 1.
When I updated the ATC behaviour, it overwrote the FedEx php file and caused the address error I started with. I replaced that file with the one you sent and it accepts it now but the shipping amount is incorrect.
The problem seems to be the Quantity of items shipped. What entry should be in that field in the FedEx applet. For UPS I am using eCart Quantity.
Addionionally, or alternatively, what did you do to fix it because the ATC behaviour seems to have overwritten your change.