I was only able to reproduce it by testing once in a while because it happens sporadically. It's really bad. I did place a few orders. It in fact sent me the receipt with the total without the shipping, but on Paypal it charged me the full amount with shipping. On other people’s orders it sends receipt with Grand Total correct but Paypal will charge it without the shipping. On some of my tests, it merely kept spinning trying to connect and it never finished placing the order. However, that happened to other people I contacted which is why it seems Paypal took it, but the receipt was never sent...never registered in our database. It’s a big problem now and I can’t resolve it for 3 weeks. I did do what what you said above: to troubleshoot, open the bindings panel and Expand the USPS binding group and add the Error bindings to your page, this will tell the error being returned by USPS. I gave answer on this but I in fact do have 2 threads open on this. Anything you see, please let me know. Thank you.