Thanks for you help again.
Here is what happens when I double click the security assist authenticate user server behavior:
1. a dialogue box that says: olumn: RegUserName not present within table, removing from authentication fields
2. the next dialogue box says: Column: RegUserPassword not present within table, removing from authentication fields
2. another dialogue box that says: Column: RegID not present within table, removing from sessions fields
3. Under the Database tab the Table field says: No Table Found
4. So of course, there are no columns to remove.
Do I load a table locoally to get the database to connect locally?
Are you seeing those things when you access my login.php?