Its still happening. I created a new root folder, threw everything out. I took my "template", order_clean.php and saved as order.php. I added the form and again everything is gone. I have attached my root folder. This has wasted 2 days of work. I look like a fool to my bosses for recommended your software. I am off from tomorrow until Monday. They want this working end of day monday. If your software wont work, then I will have to find another solution. I am embarrassed as hell and very frustrated. Your software is soo finnicky i dont see how someone without a massive amount of coding knowledge could ever use it effectively. Super suite is a lot of money and if I knew in advance that it would be this problematic we would have went with another solution, even if it meant outsourcing this type of work. I hope you can figure out what's wrong, because I can not for the life of me think that it's a #, dreamweaver cs6 issue or any other problem than with your software.