I figured it out.
I don't know why, but because I'm using "type=image" instead of "type=submit" in my search form, it's not processing the form action correctly.
As soon as I change my input type to submit, it works great.
So I'll just use CSS to use my button image instead of using "type=image".
EDIT: Actually, it's not working perfectly. It worked the first time, but then I tested it with the a bogus query "what" and it showed the same result as the sku I tested. So I then refreshed, and it finally said it couldn't find it. But now, it won't find anything, even valid sku's. I refreshed many times, no matter what, it won't work.