couple of probelms:
1) on the test7.php page, you where using the Login Success access rule. I changed that to use the Logged in to AllList2 access rule instead.
2) in the webassist/security_assist/helpergrouprules.php file, the Logged in to AllList2 access rule was set up to use the SecurityAssist_ID session variable, your login page does not create that session, you must have renamed the session the login page was creating at some point.
i updated the rule to use the ID session that is created by the login.
3) you have not set the initial values for the form elements on the update page, i fixed this for the first one, you will need to fic the rest.
for each form element, select it in design view, in the property inspector, click the lightning bolt icon next to Initial Value. then select the corresponding column from the recordset.