We successful came close to sending out our 5,000 allowable e-mails, yesterday. The sends would come to a stop. I played with the setting to see if I could maximize that, changing the Max to 200 followed by ones in the other fields. Typically, this would send out just under 100 before stopping. By way of example, at 2:52p it stopped at 3,106 sent. I stopped the process and restarted it and at 3:22p it stopped at 3,291.
The Firefox error window showed no issues. I figured it was the Network Solutions server cutting up. We saw that last week.
We have the same behavior this morning. It requires some manual hands-on to get it to work, but they do go out.
We'll be at work at it, today, if you think there's something PM oriented that you'd like me to test, please let me know.