Form submission / validation issue
This is an odd one - I had some pages with little forms that I'm sure used to work, but I now have issues with. They still seem to work if filled in correctly, but something is up with the validation.
I have found an older version that seems to work, but if possible it would be good to figure out the issue with the broken one, rather than retrace a few steps.
I should probably say that they're not entirely WA driven, but they do have a CAPTCHA, so not sure if that's an issue.
The version that all seems fine is here:
So if you hit Request Brochure without entering anything, the validation error messages appear correctly.
And this is the version with issues:
If you hit Request Brochure without entering anything, you get the CAPTCHA error, and if you fill in the CAPTCHA and then hit Request Brochure, then you get SQL errors above the form, rather than the red in form messages.
I did notice that the submit button is being displayed differently in the two, so not sure if something is up there - although the code looks identical.
I have attached both files, and would be really grateful if someone could have a quick look, as I'm sure it must be something simple that I'm not seeing.