But I followed the steps you gave me: Dont that make them dynamic ??
If not - how do I go about doing that ???
Sorry, but its complicated, when there is no documentation !
the steps i followed are;
1) Create a layout using CSS Sculptor
2) Create a second layout using CSS Sculptor
3) Repeat for as many themes as you wish top create
4) save each layout as a template
5) Edit each template to add editable regions. Make sure each template has the same number of editable regions, and use the same names, be careful of case.
6) Convert each template to a theme
7) Create a new page from one of the templates.
8) Convert the page to use Dynamic Themes, WebAssist -> Framework builder -> Themes -> Apply Dynamic Theme
9) in the dynamic theme interface, select the trigger variable, and each theme / value combination