Here is what I mean:
1. HTML5 Layouts with proper semantics. With new elements such as <nav>, <section>, <header>, <aside>, <footer>, and <figure>, etc.
2. CSS3 progressive enhancement layouts that support popular browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and IE 7, 8, and 9. ( or maybe just IE 8 and 9 ). The use of Modernizr in the layouts would help with this.
3. To be able to generate Screen, Mobile, and Tablet "Responsive" flexible layouts.
4. jQuery implementation in some layouts would be a big plus.
5. CSS3 border-radius, gradients, etc. in some layouts ( Not all, but the most common CSS3 supported features ).
I hope this helps!