To view and edit your support ticket, please log into your support history:
If anyone else is experiencing this same issue, please append to this thread.
I had another look at this today and created another set of admin pages using the DataAssist wizard (DataBridge 1.0.5). This time I just started to use it "out of the box" so to speak and the search worked fine. Then I looked at what threw me the first time. In the bindings panel there is no recordset showing. Previously I assumed this was wrong and created one (which then mucked it all up and it (the search functionality) stopped working and hence my support ticket). In the server behaviours panel there are lots of red exclamation marks. I know these can be ignored as it's just DW saying that it doesn't recognise the extra coding but the search behaviour says "DataAssist Search (Unknown)". Usually the recordset is listed in the Unknown bit. All these (what I thought were) errors threw me into believing that it didn't work and I tried fixing it when it wasn't actually broken.
The Upshot is that it does work but I must say it confused me a lot!
EDIT: Just for clarity, there is a recordset in the code of the page, it's just that it doesn't show in the bindings panel.