I am still getting some errors. It choked on making the results page again and on making a search page.
I always have the results page made and run the wizard from that page (since that file will be located where I want the files created).
I think it is choking on that, because the file already exists.
I ran the wizard again using the preset I had just created, but with none of the files to be created already in existence and requiring to be overwritten. I had no errors when I did that.
Always wondered why we had to have a file open to use the wizard. If that wasn't a requirement, this would not be a bug :rolleyes: