MRT Issues And Breaking Code
If you can remember, last year I had an issue with MRT and you walked me through the process which I will be eternally grateful. Since then I have used MRT on a number of websites without issues.
Over the Queens Jubilee Holidays I thought that I would rewrite one of our sites using Databridge since I wanted to add new functionality and basically update the look.
To the issue.
on creating the update page I have a repeated region with a check box. created the correct record set and echoed the name and bound the id to the check box.
MRT is next.
Once I have run MRT the code breaks up and adds a couple of > in the wrong place.
After putting them back in the right place I can then view the page.
The Check boxes are there and they repeat. Only snag is that they do not pick up the what was stored in the database.
For clarity, I have tested the same procedure using dataassist and this works fine. This was just to make sure that I was doing it right and I had learned from your previous teaching.
I have attached a zip file containing a view source code and the raw code of my update page.
Would you be good enough to have a look at the code and see if there is something wrong.
Since the code breaks on implementing MRT, it could be breaking more than just placing > in the wrong place.