I've attached magnified screen shots that should be readable. The description I gave last week still hold (i.e. nothing has changed). It's just now that images should be readable. I've attached five images:
1) Local_with_Bindings.png: This is the PHP page in Dreamweaver "Design" mode. It has the 7 bindings one after the other as described in my reply last week. It is for the site on my local machine.
2) Local_Code_before_LiveView.png: This is Dreamweaver code in the head. It's for the site on my local machine. Note that the file location is the name of the root folder on the local website where the file to be downloaded (a PDF file) is located.
3) Local_after_LiveView.png: This is what happens after running Dreamweaver LiveView. Note that the "-1" shows up when LiveView comes up. When I push the "Download" button, it briefly "blinks" as if it does something, but no download happens. On the other hand, nothing bad happens either. This is, of course, on the local test server..
The next thing that happens is that the head code in the PHP file has the root directory changed to that on the remote server ("/html_public/"), it is uploaded by Dreamweaver. No other changes were made. I then ran the site and captured two views:
4) Remote_after_opening_page.png: This is that pops up on the screen when this PHP page is open. It has the "-1" in the same location as the local test server. It looks the same.
5) Remote_after_pushing_download_button.png: This is that you get when I push the "Download" button. The 1st 4 or 5 lines have this readable response and after that, it's jibberish unreadable font text.
If these are still unreadable, I'll zip them and send. Please let me now.