Simple Download - 2
I followed your suggestion and have attached two screen-shots. One is for the PHP file with the bindings included. The other was after Dreamweaver "LiveView" where I ran the test server on this PHP. For the bindings, I placed all 7 in the PHP page immediately after the "Download" form button. These were "Status Code", "Error Message", "File Name", "Full File Name", "File Extension", "Server Directory", and "Server File Path". I put them in that order one after the other as you can seen in the screen-shot. When I ran it in the test server, as you can see, it came back with simply "-1". Did I put the bindings in the right location (i.e. after the button) or should they have gone before? I put all 7 in one after the other. Is that correct? What does "-1" mean? Should I be trying this on the remote server? Or, using the "test server" is good enough to diagnose this?
I did find out that when I put this PHP up on the remote server (by Dreamweaver), it does not change the root folder name to that on the remote server. What you see in the PHP code is the root folder of my local (Mac) location for my site. I assume, I need to hand edit the file up on the remote site to include the root folder on the remote site. It's /html_public/. I tried this by deleting my local folder name and typing in "/html_public/" and left the "/..../" which precedes the "html_public/" (in other words, that line that WA puts into the head is "/.../html_public/". I ask this since when I did it and pushed the download button, the page spit out about 300 lines of mostly gibberish in a font that did not print well. It has some error messages about "error in the header". So, I think I typed something wrong.