close ad
WARNING: Do Not Install the DREAMWEAVER CC 2017 or 2018 Update »
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Very unhappy

Thread began 5/03/2012 12:34 am by mike410462 | Last modified 5/05/2012 4:40 am by mike410462 | 1573 views | 14 replies

superpac250441

Originally Said By: mike410462
  'As for Data Bridge, it has only just been released this week.
So if I had known a new version was months away - with what could only be called 'major improvements' I would have waited.
Mike  

How many times have I heard that said? Didn't you say you have already got your money back? If so, all you are really paying for is the new version of DA3 and if you don't like it, stick to what you have got.

Did you bother ask or investigate whether new updates were in the pipeline? I never saw anything on the forums to suggest you had. Perhaps you should have done more research.

It was common knowledge that DA3 or something similar was in the pipeline. It's on record on the forum. However, given the obvious complexities of this extension, there was uncertainty of when it would be released. But it is on record and I am surprised you never saw the posts given that you said you had been through the forums. Whatever the case, we all knew something was in the pipeline.

Given the competitive nature of the industry you are never going to get the full picture on new releases unless you build relationships. I suggest you do that.

In conclusion, take it from me, there are always going major and minor updates in the pipeline. This industry is always work in progress. So if you chose a point of entry that now doesn't suit you, write it off and move on thanking your lucky stars that you stumbled upon the WA fraternity.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...