close ad
WARNING: Do Not Install the DREAMWEAVER CC 2017 or 2018 Update »
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Very unhappy

Thread began 5/03/2012 12:34 am by mike410462 | Last modified 5/05/2012 4:40 am by mike410462 | 1576 views | 14 replies

mike410462

'As for Data Bridge, it has only just been released this week. Why should it suddenly appear in your downloads? If you bought last year's model Morris Minor do you expect the new model released 3 months later should suddenly replace one one you have in your garage? I think not. Data bridge includes a some major very useful updates'

The problem with that is - I would not have bought the original Morris Minor knowing the new model was coming out in 3 months. I would have waited for the newer 'better' model.
So if I had known a new version was months away - with what could only be called 'major improvements' I would have waited.
designerwest -
That seems like a good idea. to see resolutions to incidents would be helpful and may cut down on your support issues.
And a thought on the supersuite thing - well - maybe take the idea from databridge up one level to a supersuitebridge. Make it so that it is the referee between the apps - and will prevent or re-work code that is not playing well together. That seems to be one of the functions of databridge - but I am surprised you don't already have one for the full suite - In fact you don't even have a super suite forum (unless I missed it) - so you are not thinking of supersuite as 1 item or group but just a collection. It does appear that this is needed, and , well - my guess is that I will see it 3 months after I purchase databridge as a new update. But seriously - this would allow you to still sell the individual programs, but when purchased with supersuite - you get a parent controller that connects all the loose ends between the extensions. You could also then fix issues in this superbridge without altering the individual extension code - which also seems to be related to some of the issues the extensions are having. Just a thought.
Mike

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...