- Dynamic list insert with direct configuration from the database (why not use www.datatables.net?)
- Master-detail Tables
- Copy-down values!
- Dynamic form (with master-detail form).
-> connect form directly to the recordset or table, so there is no need to create the form first and then connect it via insert or update behaviour. One single CSS-mask is fine, but there is no need to create forms without database tables behind as you do with form builder
- A single form page including duplicate, insert, update, not multiple pages!
- Many-to-Many insert/update
- Multiple insert/update
Looking forward to this. If you need another beta tester, please feel free to contact me.
- Also, the ability to use a sorting column and reorder records.
- Recordset management as an option instead of just table management would be great.
In other words you could create a recordset for the results page based on a dynamic value like events of type x. The generated WADA page(s) keep track of the filter value(s) used to create the original recordset, so when you return to the results page your still looking at events of type x without having to hand code that every time.
- The ability to use multiple record insert, delete, and update without having to have a repeat region on the page. Sometimes, just the key value from the table you are working on triggers changes on other tables, or at least a check and delete dependent table records feature.