I have downloaded:
PayPal eCommerce Toolkit 4.5.4 (1,185 Kb) and
PayPal eCommerce Toolkit Recipes 1.0.0 (2,759 Kb)
I am using dreamweaver 8 with windows vista. Both of the above extensions installed fine however when trying to open the extensions I keep getting the following error message:
While executing onChange in WA_Memento.htm,
At line 612 of "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
setTimeout:Argument number 2 is invalid.
I have allready tried deleting the WinFileCache.dat or MacFileCache.dat
file by following theese instructions I found on webassist.com
1. Close Dreamweaver.
2. Open a Windows Explorer window.
3. In the Address bar enter %appdata% and click Enter.
4. Open the Adobe directory.
5. Open the Dreamweaver folder for the version of Dreamweaver you
6. Dreamweaver CS4 users only – open the en_US directory.
7. Open the Configuration directory.
8. Locate the WinFileCache.dat file.
There may be some other numbers appended to this filename.
9. Press Delete to delete this file.
10. Open Dreamweaver.
Note: If the problem persists, you may need to uninstall your extensions,
reinstall them, then delete the WinFileCache.dat file and open
I have completed the last point of uninstalling the extensions, re-installing them and deleting the file before reopening dreamweaver and the problem still persists.
I am very new to using dreamweaver and I would really apreciate anyones help in fixing this so that I can use the e-cart on my website.