I tried the session test and it ran successfully, so my system setup is not at fault. I also tried for two days to get the logon to work with your suggestions but no success. I've invested a great deal of time trying to make what should be a simple process work but all to no avail. I need to move on.
I am now formally requesting a refund of my purchase price of $149.00 for the SecurityAssist extension. I do not believe this extension will ever work for me nor serve my purposes. I also require information how to uninstall the extension without damaging my WebAssist HTMLEditor extension (which is great, BTW !!).
Please advise how I initiate a refund.