2) Vanilla PowerGallery icon not showing in IE9 while trying to implement on Product long description
3) Vanilla PowerGallery icon showing in firefox product long description. Tested and generally works while viewing product detail. However, different gallery types do not wrap within product desc.
4) gallery for PowerStore works same as regular banner: no wrap.
5) gallery for Cart Description does not work when trying to view on shopping cart.
6) Tried manually adding PowerGallery to product description, still had problems testing. not sure how to fully test in PowerStore 4.5
7) if changing settings on PowerGallery, will incur coding errors/cache errors until entering test page a few times for page to update Gallery image cache.. etc...
8) did not see watermarks being updated when testing.
Please let me know how test test PowerGallery in Powerstore 4.5.
As it currently stands, PowerStore is going to need a dot release before it fully supports the PowerGallery Version 2 code-base. We're looking into possibly writing a doc that will explain the process of adding PowerGallery V2 into PowerStore, but that process will be fairly lengthy and will require a good amount of effort to execute.
My advice is to wait for the next dot release of PowerStore.